1. Students will go online to: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:258112 and download the models as well as the pdf of the instructions.
2. Students will print all of the models.
3. After they have printed all the models, students should assemble the organs into the frog following the instructions in the pdf.
4. Once they have assembled their frogs, they can dissect their frogs and identify the different organs.
5. Students can then write up a dissection report referencing the 3d printed organs they dissected.